Roman Numerals Atlas Bar Pendant Necklace. In pristine pre owned condition.
Necklace measures 17.0 end to end with Lobster clap closure. Bar Tag measures 36.0mm x 6.0mm. Combine weight of Necklace and.
Bar Tag is14.74 grams. Necklace and Bar has been Professionally. Comes nicely wrapped and packaged in original Tiffany & Co. Blue cotton lined gift box decorated with white Tiffany bow. Shop with confidence product authenticity guaranteed.Tips on how to spot FAKE Tiffany Jewelry. Tiffany's Craftsmanship is always 1st and foremost, made of the finest grade of Sterling Silver: 0.925, or 92.5 percent. Remaining 7.5 percent being copper or other metals, as 99.9 percent Sterling Silver is too soft for jewelry use. Note: Tiffany as other silvers will tarnish but can be easily clean and will not depreciate in value. Do the magnet test, real Sterling Silver will not adhere to magnets.
Check hardware and stamps, the name of the company should always be. 925" or "T & Co. Every letter should be sharp, easy to read, and evenly spaced.All links should be soldered and joints invisible, Edging should be smooth not jagged or rough. Any of the above in conjunction w/Low pricing correlates to forgery. The item "Authentic Tiffany & Co Roman Numerals Atlas Bar Pendant Necklace 17 (BAR 21)" is in sale since Monday, October 19, 2020. This item is in the category "Jewelry & Watches\Fine Jewelry\Fine Necklaces & Pendants\Precious Metal without Stones".
The seller is "goods2please" and is located in Pikeville, North Carolina. This item can be shipped to United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Denmark, Romania, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Czech republic, Finland, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Estonia, Australia, Greece, Portugal, Cyprus, Slovenia, Japan, China, Sweden, South Korea, Indonesia, Taiwan, South africa, Thailand, Belgium, France, Hong Kong, Ireland, Netherlands, Poland, Spain, Italy, Germany, Austria, Bahamas, Israel, Mexico, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Switzerland, Norway, Saudi arabia, United arab emirates, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Croatia, Malaysia, Chile, Colombia, Costa rica, Antigua and barbuda, Aruba, Belize, Dominica, Grenada, Saint kitts and nevis, Saint lucia, Montserrat, Turks and caicos islands, Barbados, Bangladesh, Bermuda, Brunei darussalam, Bolivia, Egypt, French guiana, Guernsey, Gibraltar, Guadeloupe, Iceland, Jersey, Jordan, Cambodia, Cayman islands, Liechtenstein, Sri lanka, Luxembourg, Monaco, Macao, Martinique, Maldives, Nicaragua, Oman, Pakistan, Paraguay, Reunion, Uruguay, Russian federation.